Sunday, December 14, 2008

New neice




Today I learned what a blog sight was all about. Thanks Chondra! hehe I am the proud aunt of a new baby girl, Kirsten Dawn Kosse. She will be coming home tomorrow. Another little girl for the Kosse family. This is grandchild number 6 and only one little boy in there.


Our Christmas cards have gone out and the girls are counting down days till Santa comes. Avery has been playing basketball and even made the first point for her team on the first game. Addison began tumbling with Jerome today. She acted a little shy around him but did well.


Jon left yesterday to go on another hunting trip. This time with his dad. He should return Tues. or Wed. He has also taken on the sport of basketball for our church team.


I had the opportunity to go to NYC. I went with a fun group of women. I think in four days we saw and did everything you could possibly do. Great fun! Thanks Jill for letting me tag along. Ok that is all for now. The girls are sleeping so I better go gets things ready for the week. It is so cold! Brrrrrrrrrr Until I figure this out it will not be very pretty.

No comments:

Post a Comment